baby photos


you wanted a ridiculous amount of baby photos? you got it!

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Somebody call the Po Po! It's a V-Day Party

"I have a confession ma... I may have broken Grandpa's cardinal rule, 
'No Boys, No Parties, NO FUN!'

No no wait!  Hear me out! See, I invited Bunny over to my crib for Valentine's Day.  And then he invited Jeffrey, and Jeffrey invited Sleep Sheep...

And then things started to feel a little cramped...


But don't worry, everyone was on their best behavior and we all had a really nice time!

I even met this nice Polar Bear and we chatted about 401Ks. 
See - very responsible!

...ummm, no I don't know where all the telephones went..."

3 comments:

  1. Great story board, Kate! I see a future for you in babyblogland!

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Already she's breaking my rules! I am glad she's talking about her 401k.
    El Capitan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kate, Hilarious. Aunt Jayne wants to get your blogs. She's here for a couple days and I love that. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete