Welcome to my room!
The nursery is the only room in the house that is (semi...mostly, almost!) complete. I didn't have a theme except for incorporating all of the bright colors from Adele's quilt. Here are some overall shots of Adele's room.
more details after the jump...
Adele's quilt
Made by Grandma Meme - truly a piece of art. It looks so perfect in Adele's room.
Rocking Elephant
Probably hand-made by someone in Erick's family. Can't confirm exactly who yet. It was Erick's as a wee one. Love!
Fabric Circle Wall
I took left over fabric from the quilt and mounted it to embroidery hoops. Unfortunately I didn't plan for such a squirmy baby! She loves to pull off the lower circles and knock them all off.
Nightlight and Book Basket
Bathroom
The kids bath was inspired by a Peter Rabbit mug I had as a child. The blue tiles were just the color of his coat. I couldn't find any prints to frame so I took photos of the actual Peter Rabbit book, had the printed and framed them.
It looks awesome Kate!
ReplyDelete